During the summer of 1933, the full Gospel came to the Tyendinaga Reserve, with the first meetings being held in the Mission School and Council Hall. These early services were conducted by two brothers, Frank and Arthur Slater, assisted by William and Mary Marshall. Many accepted the Lord and were filled with the Spirit during this time: and so the church was born.
In 1934 the congregation organized to acquire a permanent building for worship. Peter J. Brant donated the present land site and the Board purchased the Geddes Building in Deseronto, for demolition. Through a great cooperative effort, materials were salvaged and from these the present building was erected; and was subsequently dedicated to the Glory of God.
A parsonage was added later, Sunday School facilities, and recently the interior has been completely renovated. For all that has been accomplished over the years, we give praise and glory to God.